This is the perfect summer condiment when you need something creamy, yet light. It would work well as a dressing, sauce or spread.
- Dressing for a raw salad with shaved vegetables
- Spread to switch up your avo toast
- Veggie/chip dip
- "Sauce" for soba noodles or another pasta/ancient grain
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- Avocado oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2-4 garlic cloves (2 big or 4 little)
- Put all ingredients except for oil in a food processor. Once combined, drizzle oil until the consistency has thinned out into more of a sauce, rather than a guac looking thickness. Toss into a salad, pasta or grain dish.